Saturday, October 28, 2006

Its grown from leaves that grow in nature.

Now I don't want to clog up my blog with pointless links and things, but this is textbook idiocy from a guy on CDG who calls himself "S.A.J. Colonel". I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I don't share with you this classic piece of writing (I've highlighted the best bits):

well its about coke again, over this past month me and my friend kind of went all out on this shit doing like half O's in a week of course selling some to make the money back but not important. iv had past friends coming up to me saying all this bad shit about it, but its not a bad drug at all, its grown from leafs that grow in nature, it doesn't make u dumb, actually smarter, gives you better senses. i swear when ur on this shit u can think of anything in the world and it perfectly makes sense. its not as addictive as people say it is of course if your smart about it. god i hate to say this but cocaine is a hell of a drug. but my question is i need start cutting some coke. iv heard of many methods of sugars and speed and what not. by personal experiences from someone what would be most efictive to use in the cutting of coke?


Entire topic here

:]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's just funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home